About Us

Kelley Williamson Company was established in 1926 by entrepreneurs Walter Williamson and his partner, Nate Kelley.

Although originally intended to sell gasoline and lubricants through small owner-operated service stations, our company has grown vastly over the past decades!  We now own and operate over 40 Kelley’s Market convenience stores throughout northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin and provide fuel to numerous other independently owned locations.

Our Oil and Lubricants division has worked hard to become the area’s largest supplier of commercial, industrial and agricultural lubricants and fuels, representing products from Mobil, Shell, GM (Mr. Goodwrench) and Chrysler (Mopar).

We are committed to delivering all of our quality products as conveniently and expeditiously as possible.  Welcome to our website.  We hope you find it informative and helpful as it is our continuous goal to exceed our customer’s expectations, today, tomorrow and always.

Kelley Williamson Co.
1132 Harrison Ave.
Rockford, IL 61104

Phone: 815-397-9410 | Toll Free: 800-553-1675

© 2014 Kelley Williamson Company. All rights reserved.

Website Developer: KMK Media Group, Rockford, IL